View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 23:32   #65
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Official Denial Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
Ok i didnt want to respond but my fingers are itchy by your witchhunt Aedolaws,

I might aswell use a RL issue then, i dont know from what country you are but i dont care.
Ill make iraq as example, by morally being right the us command staff shouldve been more thorough before going to war since the claim was that iraq had chemical weapons and that apparently was falls so all military staff and officers should be accountable for the many deaths of innocent ppl so we should just blow the states away since theyre all accountable for the actions of the president they chose, the ppl had to police that and see if the claims was correct.
Incorrect. However, the citizens of the U.S. are to be held accountable as is U.S. as a country. The citizens chose their leadership as is custom in a democracy, and re-affirmed said leadership through re-electing said leadership.

The military leadership are accountable for indiscretions within the army, their subordinates are accountable for the orders they put in motion. A soldier is also responsible for his fellow soldiers, in both good and bad.

I refer you to Aedolaws point earlier about analogies.