Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2010, 23:21   #96
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ancient history

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm sorry but what. LDK are widely considered one of the best alliances to have played PA. And they achieved this despite the vast majority of their members rarely playing outside their own group. Why? Because of their actual performances while playing planetarion.

Ignoring the fact I've already laughed at ministry like ten posts ago how can you make a point like this while claiming that there wasn't a drop off in quality at this time. I suppose the only two good players who quit pa after round 7 just happened to be two random finnish guys you knew. Another amazing coincidence to add to the list!
Woah...lay off the juice man...it's hampering your ability to read...

And you do a wonderful job of validating my point when you call Fire^ and Carniv0l Finns, as both were ****ing LDK, Fire^ being LDK Military HC ffs. IN PLANETARION. See, just because the almighty JBG doesn't know the names, doesn't mean the person hasn't achieved something in PA. Because, *SHOCKER*, you were never invited to be part of said national groups!