Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2010, 02:51   #83
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ancient history

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Realistically, no, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone over whether an alliance that doesn't exist anymore that played a game that nobody plays anymore in which their greatest competition was ministry or some other alliance I haven't heard of was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm sure it's just a massive coincidence that all these wonderfully capable BCs never accomplished anything worthwhile when these games were played by more people than I could fit in my back garden.

In fact you have me convinced, dragons or tk or whoever the **** you're actually arguing was so wonderful would have wiped the floor with anyone. My apologies for having so wasted everyone's time when the answer is so self-evident.
You don't even know who these people were, heh. There's barely been a alliance in PA history that hasn't had Finns as officers or HC, and Dragons drew together quite a few of them. It was the Finnish equivalent of LDK in that sense, also giving quite a few finns their first place to grow and prosper.

Heck, I bet you don't even know who half the finns currently playing in NFI are, even though I know them as consistent and well-performing players, some of them great officers as well. Same problem as with LDK, most people can barely name 3 LDK'ers, because they spoke a different language and played in their own groups. F.ex. Fire^ and Carniv0l of LDK might have been as well known as Theam and Bluearmy, had they spoken better english (and not quit around rnd7, heh).