Thread: Ancient history
View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2010, 19:25   #69
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ancient history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumo View Post

I guess for me it boils down to this: eXi (a true superpower) was initially comprised of the best/most active hand picked players from Dragons, LDK and Omen (others yes, but mostly those 3 alliances) - my point is that it took the best players from 3 seperate PIA alliances to make a true PAX superpower.
Tbh, not alot of Omens joined eXi in r13 since we played as a BG in WP. That being said we were napped with eXi since we knew all of them. In the end a couple also shipjumped iirc! ( I didnt play r13 actively at all )
Omen joined with eXi after r14 failure and we played there as a BG. After that ALOT of Omens are now considered eXi core however. "core"...

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote