Thread: BP exile
View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 20:32   #19
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about
Re: BP exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
they should be neglegable, Design by committee never works - They should stick to the plan for this round and change for next if necessary.
Those with inactive people in buddy packs should have chosen who could join them better. i dont have much in the way of sympathy for them.
Remember - they CHOSE these people. they werent forced on them like inactives in galaxies are, or the way the alliance size limit was.
actually... the BP I have a problem with is not my own ( I love them to death ) , but the other BP we ended up with, and no, I did not choose that BP, they were forced on us like inactives in galaxies are.

I have to agree on the mid-round changes though, just stick to the plan, do better next round. It's not some kind of beta we are playing is it?

to be on topic though: what's so wrong about a poll? it's a nice way to try and get opinions from the players that don't feel the need to post about it on here