View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:36   #18
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts
Re: Value & Experience

whats wrong with being interested purely in himself ?

And as to XP. I XP whored that round aswell, so i just speak from experience.

My fleet was as follows:

DE pods = 120
BS pods = 60
---------------------------------------------------------------

and i was very successfull, achieving 6 mill SCORE and starting only on tick 900.

Now u go figgure, if that makes me a good player ;/

Scanning for others does not make you a good PA player.

Being good AC and DC makes you a good officer, not a good player.

Waking up when u need to, making smart tactical moves, building balanced fleet, knowing what to send at a given target, and stuff like that makes you a good player. Those who went XP just had no need for any of the above...

Lets say you get defence, then u quickly calc up your losses (wich were usualyl WELCOMED as they lowered your score) versus amounts of roids (and XP) gained. it was just ideotic, that i hit JBG twice a week, besides other targets, and got away wtih it (given, noone ever defended him, but thts my POINT, deam it) Game was not meant to play like that. U are supposed to be biggest baddest planet out there with biggest baddest fleet. What does XP make you,really ? just the guy who landed on most roids, but also who LOST the most roids in order to artificially decrease your value ? pfft
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote