View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:31   #31
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: F-Crew Rd 20 Recruitment

Cm's explained to me the recent burst of F-Crew posting, and it seems very reasonable to me. Essentially they set Targets Of The Week for their members, and this week it included getting members to sign up to the forums and making good quality posts. They focused more on Suggestions and PD, but mentioned the F-Crew AR thread in passing.

GoskBalem and jose116 seem to have made decent posts, so I suspect they'll get their community points for this week.