View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 22:27   #29
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: England / Portugal

My brother told me portugal is the only country weve never gone to war with in europe or beein involved in a war with...

As for the 'english hooligans out of germany' comment earlier...by all accounts our behaviour has been exemplary. There has been the odd scuffle but dont our fans outnumber every other country in terms of numbers there to support the team??

As for the performance :

The 'lets play roony up front because hes wunderkid' didnt exactly pay off did it sven? Rooney seemed crap all tournament and tbh england played a better game both defensively and attacking when rooney had left and they were forced to shake things up and change things around a lot. Tbh we looked like a mediocre team from start to finish. Portugal werent much better.

I just caught the end of Brazil France and tbh its a good thing we went out on penalties. At least people can say 'well its a luck of the draw thing then" or "they couldnt beat us in real time and penalties are just unfair" etc.....Instead of "holy crap France hammered us 23 - 0".

Although both Brazil and France have bene playing as badly as us throughout the competition tonight both teams seemed to just come alive. The level of skill was in a totally different league to england. Both defensively and upfront. the way the players handled the ball was just increadible to the point i thought 'holy crap i might be witnessing the best match of the entire tournament and ive missed the first 60 odd minutes!'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote