View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2021, 09:45   #10
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: State of the game!

As a returning player who's been away for 4-5 years I have the following complaints:
- No XP sucks, you get more XP from sending defence than you get from landing a t10 planet as rank 2-300. What's the point of even having quests ingame that are virtually impossible to get. (1K XP at once and above)
- War mechanic: it sucks that more than one alliance can be at war with an alliance, all having bonus in cap. But the alliance on the receiving end can only war back one of them. PA has always been about the gangbang, but this just makes it worse. If an alliance declares war then the receiving end should automaticly be at war with the one declaring war.
-Auto declare war: no, just no

Besides it being a very boring round I did have some fun this round, but that's more because of the community / players that I hadn't spoken to in a long time

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote