View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2015, 13:57   #583
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Next time when I type a sentence, take your time to read it and give your brain time to understand what I said.

Useless trolling, is that not what you are doing every time you speak of having done anything in PA, no one is actually stupid enough to think to be the most powerfull pa player right.
Your original reply had nothing to do with what I said. I was just humouring you there, what with you just trolling again.

It is impossible to discuss anything with you because no matter how hard I work to put a post together, you have a stock reply that = 'lol forest you suck'

And everyone sees past it.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote