View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 10:00   #501
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Confirmed Cowards
We're confirmed cowards because we fought back against you? Or is this due to the fact other alliances hit you as well as Spore?

I'll say for the record I never asked ND to hit you. My presumption (as I do not speak for ND) is that they saw what was happening with Spore and wanting to get in on it and have been fairly close to Spore through the round.

It's not my role or business to really do p3nguins politics for them. I do politics for Spore and if this means the politics bring up unfavourable outcomes for hostiles, so be it. Why would I do anything politically to help out a hostile alliance to mine?

Even if we discount p3nguins as being hostile, the question remains. It's YOUR job to do politics for your own alliance, not mine.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote