View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 13:12   #150
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
But i do think what people are trying to point out to you here which you are obviously failing to grasp is it was a 'private' channel full of what i presume to either be support member staff or MH staff. So therefore reps of PA. Correct you havent quoted what she had said word for word, but have still managed to pretty much tell us what she did say, and also threatend to produce logs of the incident if she denied it (which would be quotong stuff from a private channel which is no quote?...)

The channel in question is/was #helpdesk.ops

The channel is considered to be where the Support team and the MH Team hang out in a common place, presumably to discuss issues pertaining (within the boundaries of MH disclosure).
When I inquired about who was the "owner" of this channel I was informed it was Fiery, and that whilst it was "private" it was private in the sense that it was HER private channel.

It is not a NO Quote Channel, unlike #support or #multihunters, although that never stops any of the players quoting what is said when it suits them.

My mentioning of the logs was not a threat, it was to add credibility to my allegations of what was said.
At no point did I state that I would publish the logs, I merely stated that I had them available, as do others that were in the channel at that time.