Thread: Who we were
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 16:55   #30
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who we were

You are: The Big Bad Cow (3:9:8) Etd (Clear)
Size: 528 677
Value: 1,397,846 547
Score: 3,532,226 329
XP: 35,573 76

Total Round Roids: 2,225
Total Lost Roids: 1,697

Total Attacks: 42
Total Defences: 60
Total Launches: 102

Fleet: summat like 360k co, 15k ranger, 2500 tycoon.

This round was doomed by first losing my cr fleet due to a meeting that took somewhat longer than planned (bureaucracy ftw!) and after that crashing 130k co into hidden prod dealers. After that purely focused on building co and xp whoring by teaming up. That went pretty well :P
I got 5-waved almost everytime I had 500 roids, probably by having low value/high score relatively. Still, 5 waves? Easy roids I guess

This round pretty much s*cked for ETD as the cr fleet couldnt actually land without heavy losses. The co fleet was okay, but still you needed team up with a zik and/or another ETD to land a decent target. In short, I will not easily play this race again, whatah mistakah to makah.
Zik/ Xan/Ter are for me the most stable and enjoyable races
My gal was okay, many def whores. On the one hand positive, at the other hand it made climbing galranks hard. I enjoyed my gal, did not enjoy the round tbh for many reasons.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote