Thread: Who we were
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 21:15   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who we were

You are: The Amusing Aspects (3:5:4) Ter (Clear)
Size: 2,573 14
Value: 4,830,879 41
Score: 6,439,239 34
XP: 26,806 244

Ships (516,391 total) (Ship Analysis) [Hide]
Harpy 29,572 Chimera 207,745
Pegasus 115,534 Drake 1,828
Syren 21,041 Wyvern 99,523
Dragon 35,290 Demeter 2,649
Leviathan 2,209 Behemoth 1,000

As you can probably guess from the co-ords I wasn't that easy to scan this round. Our bp all went terran and distwhored, along with a good chunk of the rest of ascendancy. It worked out fairly well in the end with 4 top 60 planets and heartless who was staggeringly inactive, it took him two and a half weeks to even hit 1k roids. We didn't get real incs until ct/nd/vgn hit our gal around pt 500 or so after seemingly staggeringly overrating the strength of ascendancy's position. Amusingly our ct galmate exiled in that night and had his hc demanding he hand over gal statuses. Got a good xan from rock before that and an urwins and a tgv who exiled in when I saw 11.7 advertising they'd have free slots at pt whatever and I exiled planets so we'd steal the people trying to exile there

Disappointing enough round alliance wise, we crashed far too many fleets and we didn't really do anything that interesting although the whole sking conflict was cool. Overall I found terran pretty strong defensively with good faking options, personal favourite being chims/dems/levs on etds. The de fleet really needed a viable targetting option without faking but that would be my only complaint. Someone really needs to do something about cathaar though.

Highlights of the round were the first attempt to sk me and the second attempt to sk me. Also using shadows/wyverns to def xan fr/de inc on on achi when ct hit my gal and presumed it was just a fake bomber fleet (although sun_tzu will claim credit for that one but it was my idea in advance!) 1.2 mil value dead or something like that.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 2 Mar 2008 at 12:22.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote