View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 17:54   #14
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: a research/construction queueing system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I wonder, how does one impose an additional tick of expense to items that are free? (namely research )...
Time penalty: % or set number of ticks added on (I believe this has already been said)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Hero
No extra cost, however a queued construction should immediately take the cost out of your resources.

This badly needs implementing, it is so unfriendly to casual players and people who work and are unable to login to Planetarion at stupid times just to initiate research/constructions.
I work out when my researches end and since I do a 9-5 I pick the researches that end 6/7/8am. Cons on the other hand I miss several ticks a day because they're 10 ticks a piece