Thread: r66 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2016, 14:44   #84
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: r66 Changes

Deffing allowed towards a tag your gangbangwagon is out to destroy? You haven't been a proper teamplayer in that many gang bangs then? Ofc there's differences here and there, but if I was participating in a group of alliances to destroy other alliance(s), I sure as h**l would appreciate it if the people I was attacking with didn't also defend against me or other parties on "our side"...

Fort avoids changed to limited targets / limited waves for this round, can't see a huge difference there IN REALITY in comparison to what effect fort avoids had, it's pretty much the same thing, but perhaps a bit more limiting offensively thanks to alliance being spread more. Thanks smaller BP size for making BCing even more horrible than it's been before. Did it have any other effect? No, not really.

I can't see what PL has to do with R66 changes, so I won't even start with that. Alliance def fleets have had no impact on the social aspect of our tag at least, other than that few people here and there have been a lot less grumpy in the mornings.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote