Thread: r66 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2016, 19:50   #64
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: r66 Changes

I would be more in favour of your suggestion if you kept every player's number of ally launchable fleets at 1 rather than letting it go higher as you do.

However I see little reason why big planets should not also get to have an ally def fleet. Often big planets are the ones that soak up all the def and don't give very much back. The ally def fleet may help change that a little. People controling bigger planets need to sleep too! That said if it is felt that the number of slots makes ally defence too good now and the numbers need to be cut then I agree that top planets should be the first to lose them. Or perhaps the fleet can only be a percentage of a planet's whole fleet (33%?) to prevent def planets with only one shiptype that leave them all in ally def.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote