View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2010, 06:02   #35
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Why have the extra week?

Im sorry but a small group of members hitting a couple of hordes does not a war make! I am opposed to this stupid conflict. But lets not be taken for fools here, I have only seen big (ie t100 big) players like Xoca, or very experienced (ie greencat_cat) players get serious incs, sorry but thats like calling someone a noob basher if they hit me because I only started 15 rounds ago!
We are hitting down and thats distasteful, but hitting actual real first time players not really. And just in case some of those t100 hordes are real first time players i'll mention that I got 8 waves 50 planets plus incomings on the last day of my first post pax round and i was in a sub t10 ally. Being below t5 is not immunity, its this sort of thing that should remind you of why the wars at the top need to be fueled.

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 30 Nov 2010 at 06:16.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote