Thread: Game Tactics
View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 12:14   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Game Tactics

I've pretty much survived the round with only 3/2/3 factories this way, along with my whole gal. "Burning prod time" can lead to some pretty good crashes if people aren't wary of it. Contrary to what monroe says you don't have to have a gradual buildup of ships in prod though. You can prod quite a bit in just a few ticks on max pop+feud/dict if you get rid of all the factory cost.

Another tactic specific to this round which should be noted is suicide harpy def. Against pure xan incs you literally cannot lose value after salvage and in fact if you're low ranked plus feud you make quite a profit even with your whole fleet wiped out.