Thread: Game Tactics
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 21:29   #65
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Game Tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsch
why not keep your best tactics for yourself, but spread it on the forum. You give away an advantage or two there
Because, after thoroughly enjoying a lake district holiday with my gf, I've decided to give up PA and enjoy my Summer, so I'm not going to benefit much from any advantages anyway

I should probably tell people, but I cbad.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote