Thread: Game Tactics
View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 14:52   #54
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: Game Tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe
Well you might have been right, but I asked him to proof what I wrote and he stated, and I quote, "exactly right." Also the suggestion you make is intreguing, and could be considered another tactic worth adding to the list of liquid asset options. The counter to your strategy and the one I posted are identical, simply do resource scans before you launch, and 5 ticks before you land, all will be revealed.
LOL, you obviously do NOT understand the tactic. Doing scans will not reveal a single thing, as your resources will always be the same, and so will your value. It has worked many times for [MC]Hellfire this round, whereby he has been able to cover himself, with resources his attackers didn't know he had. The only counter to this strategy is to scan your target IMMEDIATELY after the tick, before he has chance to spend his resources.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote