Thread: Game Tactics
View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 08:03   #52
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: Game Tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Actually, you have interpreted what he said wrong. He is saying that if you spend you resources before the value tick, and then cancel them before the tick, then your value won't drop, but it will stay the same, giving the impression that you have no resources saved. Then when you get incomings you can spend your resources for real, and your attacker will be non the wiser. There is no need to send a PA-mail or anything, just don't get any defence and watch your attack squeal when he sees his fleet decimated
Well you might have been right, but I asked him to proof what I wrote and he stated, and I quote, "exactly right." Also the suggestion you make is intreguing, and could be considered another tactic worth adding to the list of liquid asset options. The counter to your strategy and the one I posted are identical, simply do resource scans before you launch, and 5 ticks before you land, all will be revealed.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote