View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2006, 18:42   #34
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Yahwe or UK Legal folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Surely the guy has admitted it was his fault though.

Are you expecting him to go back on this admittance then? Why would he? Why do you need to prove he said it was his fault?

And I'm pretty sure him going "it was my fault it was my fault" on a recording (especially without his consent) straight after the crash isn't proof it WAS his fault. He can always change his story for the insurance claim if he wants, and say he wasn't thinking clearly or whatever.
To backup the post JJ just made, my mum had a lorry reverse into her (she was in his blind spot) on a country road, as there was a lorry coming the other way and she pulled in behind the lorry.

he admitted it was his fault and it even that it had happened before, she phoned up the company and they gave her details about how to claim, she passed it to the insurance company, and then the guy's insurance company refused to pay out. It went to court, where the court ruled we had a lot of information and we couldn't have got it if they weren't trying to cover it up.
If they refused the information when mum phoned up, I doubt we'd have got anything, and the whole of the front of her car was smashed up.

it's a bit ****ed up tbh. I'm more inclined to act like JJ at any future accident than anything else.