View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2017, 19:03   #33
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Allow ally fleet to run and hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I invite you to find four posts ("discussions", plural, and each discussion requires at least 2 posts) about removing the run and hide feature to support your claim. Not that it's relevant, because if you find a couple, I'll just point out it's a three year old thread with 4 reponses that no one cares about or remembers.

Maybe you'll respond by saying you didn't say recently, at which point someone might accuse someone else of acting like a pedantic ****, the posts will all be deleted, and we'll move on to more useful conversations.

So how about you save us both the time, hm?

You can go find those posts yourself if you dont belive it ever accuring.
It has been discussed, wether it was on the forum or in some IRC channel might be a mix up by me.
But im 100% sure of someone bringing up the issue with having "idle planets" using run & hide fleet, and that they disliked that so few battles ever accured in PA now days.
Im pretty sure that there is very few in PA that has as good memory as i do, but maybe i could be wrong for once.

Ive said it before, but the margins from #1-5 can be so small, that its no longer a war game where ships fight other ships, its all about who can trade roids the most efficiently.
Battle reports that occured where the attack would land just because the opposition side is losing more than the attackers rarely happend anymore.
Wich i found as one of the magical things of old PA that is more or less completely gone now days in the PA that has developed into a PA where "everyone should have a chance at winning".

The alliance defence fleet has had a very negatively effect on alliance politics and how the game can be played as a "solo player" or even for a small tag. Either you are attacking someone who is being gangbanged, or its no point attacking at all.
Ive claimed before that PA isnt a game for the solo player, but even for a 30 man tag it will be IMPOSSIBOLE more or less, to land another 30 man tag just because they will always have 30 defence fleets avaible to counter whatever you are able to send at them(wich is usualy maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of the alliance members attack fleets)

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote