Thread: ALLY Round 78
View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2018, 20:48   #21
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: ALLY Round 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Looks like you are following the discussion very well, atleast Vip3r understood what was going on since he followed up accordingly.

Do you even have a planet? and if not, how long is it since you even had a planet?
Usualy i would have a clue when i was running a alliance of my own, unlike clowns like you my post is based on 99,9% knowledge and the reality.
To be frank, 99.9% of your forum posts since you joined this forum have been based on rubbish and facts made up in your own head. But I’ll feel free to answer your questions. Question 1: no I don’t have a planet. Question 2: last round. Feel free to go on top misc stats last round and see who the top scanner was even without been in a tag all round to have an alliance fund scans. But that’s not an achievement I’m just pointing out how miss informed you are that you obviously thought it had been rounds since I had a planet.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote