View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 12:54   #128
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: And so it begins ...

I have to say that while reading this the first thing that strikes me is that the sole purpose of this thread is to offer 1up a get out clause on their "playing alone" promise.

Now yes maybe MISTU/ROCK/FANG are playing together, yes maybe they had agreements before hand to do so and have been doing so from the start BUT that doesnt mean you have to then stoop to their level to counteract it. After all you were perfectly ok with 1up being a relative failure before the round so dont let the fact that you have been a 'success' polute your beliefs. Have some balls and stick to your principles, you might lose because of it but atleast your going to be respected by the community for your actions. If you back down and block yourself your just giving the ok for everyone else to turn around and decide to also block .

If this isnt a pre planned block mind you I really dont see the problem with it, while i've always been anti block i've always stated that its more the pre planned, no specific goal except to stiffle the game blocks that are the problem. Blocks formed that are short term with the goal to take down an alliance much bigger than them really arent a problem as long as theres critrea laid down for when the goals met and as soon as its met the block breaks, after all without such blocks the game actually stagnates just as much as having pre arranged blocks. Being #1 1up has to expect alliances to work together to try and dislodge them, just like would happen if the #1 alliance was LCH, MISTU, ROCK, FANG, ND ect
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew