View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 12:48   #127
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
To TK youre just a lamer yourself dude, never did mistu have agreements with anyone, id better check your own agenda dude.
Just because your HC decided to keep you out of the loop doesn't mean you know what's going on mate :/

I wouldn't have minded so much if 2 alliances had cooperated for a short space of time until we were knocked back down past them to #3 or something, and then all agreements had been ceased.

But 3 alliances, with a solid agreement (assuming all Sid says is correct - I'm not branding anyone with the Blocking-Pointy-Stick yet until the HC of the respective alliances give a proper post denying or confirming it) on one alliance is simply bullying and cowardly.

Edit: This post isn't intended to be whiney and self-pitying. It's more intended to show any alliances who choose to block first that they're taking great steps at killing the game.

PS: Don't turn my posts from an opinion on what alliances do, into me moving alliances from MISTU to 1up. As much as I'd like to talk about myself on here all day, that isn't what this thread is about.