View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 11:37   #119
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
Activity of course has no relevance at all does it, just numbers how silly of me

I didnt say they were bad, the alliance HC's of all others did, when they all agreed to stay solo.

Just because were outnumbered doesnt mean were outgunned, weve been taking far more losses over the last week, if you notice our roid growth is less than a third of what it was
When I say 'numbers' i mean alliance players that can make a difference. It took hundreds to take down FLVT in r6, but we had enough people doing a good enough job to make their activity, ability, and organisation no longer a factor. I have no doubt 1up has an attacking punch way about its weight, and that they are the best alliance in the game - just because your alliance is better than everyone elses doesn't mean you will be given the win - other people want to win too. My main concern is not actually 1up at the mo, as they have people who are taking care of them and keeping them in reasonable check - my biggest worry is how everyone seems to horribly underestimate LCH, allows them to continue to fencesit, and get cheap roids while everyone kicks lumps out of each other.

You see Game the problem here is that you have 1up which (understandably) wants to underplay its hand (although you admit you are still growing) and has been outnumbered in terms of # of planets attacking it in a while, yet only comes out with a post at the first prospect of its first proper spannering. Hence why i'm looking at numbers before i decide who is talking shite.