View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 11:35   #117
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: And so it begins ...

Many people posting in this thread don't have a clue about the matters they're posting on, and those that do are probably being somewhat more circumspect with their opinions.

As always, people are free to draw their own conclusions. The constant arrogance of many posters in assuming that their opinion somehow matters to the outside world never ceases to amaze me - some posters seem to be under the impression that alliance HC (who, after all, spend many long hours considering exactly these issues) would be unable to form an accurate opinion without their 'advice'. The reality of the situation is that most HC know what's really going on, regardless of what anyone on AD says, and they base their decisions on their own experience, not what the latest troll to sign up a fake account has to say on the matter.

btw, this applies to people posting on all sides of the debate. Crying 'block' because three alliances happened to attack you in a short space of time is jumping to conclusions; denying the existence of a block just because nobody told you about it yet is equally foolish. As I said, the people who will actually decide the outcome of the situation have their own sources of information other than AD, and will decide in line with their alliances' best interests regardless of what AD opinion is.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”