Thread: r21 stats
View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 19:26   #30
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r21 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
I think its been proven that there is room for four races, given acceptable stats, but five might be pushing too far.

My worry with the reduction to just two or three races is that there isn't room for a steal race, and emp race, and two different styled normal races (att/def?)
How....what....how......

It hasn't been proven that there's room for four races - just look at the round-on-round controversies over the stats. The fifth race has just shifted the blame (for one round only). jer's stat's thread is a handy reference to see why - although if you're too lazy to click the link, just take it from me that Cathaar is inherently unbalanced by its very nature.

Last edited by furball; 10 Mar 2007 at 23:07.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote