Thread: Nerd Test
View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 15:51   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Nerd Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
you all suck. Only Phil beat me, and I didn't even lie (much )
http://www.nerdtests.com/images/ft/nq.php?val=1795
You, however, now get 50% taken off for not being able to count to two. And I didn't lie at all.

Re: the programming languages, I was debating betwene Asseeeeembleeeey and BASIC, but put the former in the end because it depends on how you define language.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote