View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 14:40   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R.I.P. Catwoman : A VERY sad day :(

I've seen her being a huge influence, both in her alliance and the wider community, and her loss will leave a hole that will never be filled.

My thoughts are with her family and close friends at this time; I can't imagine what impact such a sudden loss has on them.

I've discussed with the PA Team and we have moved her to 1:1 for the rest of the round - this round, as many, she was playing and the game only just shuffled.