View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2005, 19:38   #87
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Teh big General Election thread.

After thinking long and hard I have decided not to vote. It would require me to drive home and back (which is a 2 hour round-trip) for something that takes 30 seconds. I live in a Labour safehold and where I am currently residing is currently Labour (although the Lib Dem propaganda says they can win). I want Labour to stay in power as its pretty much picking the lesser of 2 evils (voting tory is never an option).

All political parties are a joke. the larger parties are deranged and the smaller parties all all made up of nutcases.

If we had a more complex voting system where you give a list of the parties you would prefer to win and a list of parties you wouldn't want vo see in power I would be more tempted to vote. Although, I have no idea if this idea could actually work or be practical in any way.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote