Thread: Who we were r30
View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 16:29   #45
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Who we were r30

You are: Your local supplier (2:10:3) Xan (Clear)
Size: 3,525 18
Value: 8,893,402 68
Score: 11,615,482 51
XP: 45,368 32

since its havoc i cant paste my ships but i remember how much i had anyways!

Phantom: 300,000
Vsharrak: 1,300,000
Pulsar: 2,700,000
Illusion 23,000
bomber: 1
Shadow: 40,000
spectre: 100,000
Peacekeeper: 45,000
vulture 9,999
and 1000 of those SKs which i for some reason cant remember the name of.

My idea for this round was to combine work and real life with PA, so i picked xan because of their ability to only send pods and suicide them if i was gonna be away for 10+ hours. I also joined DLR immediately after they came on the forums asking for players, because i wanted a smaller and more active community to play with rather then a large an inactive alliance.

Later on i would struggle to play with the kind of work i had and out of frustration of not "feeling the love" and people making any effort to help me out using my fleet when i was available on phone, i left DLR and joined Omen. I joined omen mainly because i had a few friends there, but i only stayed for 4 days because the activitylevel disappointed me. out of 4 nights i attacked, i had to recall my attackfleets 4 nights in a row because people mislaunched! First night it was wishmaster himself who mislaunched on our BS teamup, and someone else on the fi/co teamup.
I tried DCing a bit in omen, and it was alright and something to do. I offered to BC because to me it looked a bit disorganized and there was a lot of weak waves being launched! I was totally ignored,.

After 4 nights in omen i found the round incredibly boring.
- My attacks never landed because people mislaunched
- I was not trusted to BC!
- 4th night someone gave me a worst case calc on a large teamup and said LAND LAND LAND, and i crashed a lot of fi/co.
- My buddypack was getting inactive, even though we were still top5

So i decided i should just reset my planet into cath CO and just xpwhore, which i did but i cancelled it and figured i should try to exile out instead.
I landed in 2:10, which for an omen planet was pretty horrible. I once again thought i should reset my planet into cath xp-whore, but i quickly changed my mind once i came into the galchan and i realised i could play as Asc in an Asc fortress gal. I didnt really hesitate to join asc, because by being in 2:10 i could trust people to look after my fleet and SMS me orders if i wasnt around (<3 smartphone)
So at tick 500 something i started off in my third alliance!
While waiting for joining the tag in asc i bottomfed and doubled my roidcount pretty quickly. I joined asc in the middle of a war, so no need to say it wasnt really the place to get a good roidcount! but those 48 ticks i had to double my roidcount really helped and i kept them for a good while thanks to awesome asc defence.

I did a lot of organized teamups with strong fi/co waves (pulsars,defenders,cutlass) on large planets, but it eventually crashed with work. 5 hours sleep for 2 weeks was not really healthy in my position. Luckily Smasher established an awesome fi/co channel and organized teamups every night. My pulsars were pretty awesome so the last 2 weeks of this round i didnt pick my own targets, because people were fighting to have my ships on their teamup, so when i came online at night someone had already claimed my ships and i just needed to launch.

Also the defence was awesome! Great thanks to JBG and my gal in general that looked after my planet and provided me with defence 9 out of 10 times! Golan was also pretty awesome with providing out of gal to us when we had multiple allies targetting us and we had enough with doing bcalcs. Cardinal and his gal 6:1 grounded fleets and provided us with a lot of defence when we needed it the most aswell.

Generally the round was pretty fun, with awesome defence and awesome attacks every night.

Next round my plan is really to chill out and focus more on work, but im done with playing in alliances where i dont "feel the love" so if its up to me im staying in asc until the day PA dies.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote