Thread: Who we were r30
View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2009, 11:00   #42
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Who we were r30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Battle report of the round.
Wasn't a great day for me!

I was helping out at uni open days and we had a white t-shirt party. Since I had to keep my green rep t-shirt on I let people draw on me instead, but on the second night someone swapped the pens for permanent markers...

So I woke up after 9hrs sleep in 3 days & a hangover and found I'd prelaunched the wrong fleet and lost 1200 roids.

Then had to go give tours to prospective students and their parents with 'I PULL FRESHERS' and loads of other random crap printed across my upper body.

Gate is offline   Reply With Quote