Thread: Who we were r30
View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 09:37   #25
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who we were r30

Name: Queen of Blades
Co-Ords: 7:3:9
Race: Eitraides
Alliance: Omen
Value: 6,026,443
Score: 7,167,763
Size: 775
Fleet: 1,345,480 Total
Mirage 1,234 Defender 690,017
Smuggler 86,460 Lancer 126,608
Ghost 86,853 Centaur 3,160
Gryphon 10,288 Pillager 73,745
Scorpion 93,867 Broadsword 148,086
Rambler 13,620 Merchant 6,107
Demeter 726 Broker 1,839
Basilisk 2,870

Started the round with the intention of playing for galaxy rank, hoping we could take the #1 galaxy spot.. Which hinder on Asc losing the war. We tried to get every in the BP (Me, Wishmaster, Reese, VenoX, Eksero) in different anti-Asc alliances, so we only had to worry about Asc incomings.

The round started great, we shot to #1 and for the first 1/2weeks we was #1 on size/score/value and growth. Asc/Rock/CT decided to hit our galaxy where we lost afew bit of roids but stayed in the top5 size and wasnt as bad as we expected. Then the rollback happend and it got reversed, unfortunatly this led to Asc/Rock/CT doing a bigger attack on our galaxy the following night and we lost alot more roids.

Following this, we never really recovered from it. Our exiles didnt get there roids back in the following days and we started slipping down the rankings. This was roughly when our galaxy started going emo, Wishmaster already wasnt happy that VenoX and Eksero let Theam stay in the galaxy and with our slipping ranks, it started causing afew arguments.

Then what caused our galaxy to split, was that Theam broke him pnap with Wishmaster and so Wishmaster started getting incomings on Theam. The real arguments started happening when Wishmaster approved a raid on our galaxy with the intention of hitting Theam the hardest, unfortunatly the BC's in charge didnt state this and it ended with the randoms in our galaxy getting hit the hardest with Theam getting 0 incs.

After all these arguments, i decided that as our galaxy couldnt finish #1 anymore.. I'd go all out for alliance rank and the war regardless of my planet rank. This mean joining the big teamups on the bigger planets (with 0/little chance of landing) and during the day doing 3fleet fakes on RR to annoy him

All in all, was a entertaining round. My Rank was extremly low but wasnt really playing for that, although i would of liked to of finished above RR but lost that race in the last 2 days.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote