Thread: Who we were r30
View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 22:17   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Who we were r30

[23:07] -Munin- 7:3:11 (Ter) 'Justitius Draconis' of 'Ęternus Nox' Score: 9004105 (125) Value: 7022605 (131) Size: 2000 (135) XP: 33025 (182) Idle: 0

Ships (2,000,000 total)
Harpy 1,370,000 War Frigate 275,000
Chimaera 120,000 Titan 50,000
Syren 170,000 Minotaur 4,000
Lynx 10,000 Behemoth 1,000

Started in the BP of Descendancy, BP of fail, with Anne, lokken, Cochese and MOS (where did he go?) but after finding out that the plan of getting good random asc people in and build a fortress would fail (also because Mikee wasn't getting accepted into asc the first time around) I quickly exiled after I found out the galaxy was a bit useless. I ended in the top emo-galaxy of r30, 7:3.

Started with a planetnap with omen there while building on a bit of roidcount and not being a defleech and sending a lot of def to Ascendancy. (note that i had like 268 fleets launched this round, 150 attacks, 118 defence).

I played CR/FI terran untill JBG told me to become a shit target and also build a lot of FR to stop fi/co etd's trying it (also against BS etd's). When the war really broke out with 'the universe' I dropped my nap and went full on Omen as I had before. Took a lot of 'small chance of roids' targets and drew a lot of defence, but took little roids. Also wasn't really interested in capping roids, as long as Asc gained.

Played the whole round basically for the Ascendancy win, which we managed. Won't go into much detail about the galaxy, although they are rather okay and active, there is a huge bit of emo-fail in them.

Theam

edit:
total incoming received: 431

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 5 Apr 2009 at 22:21.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote