Thread: R64 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2015, 17:29   #37
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R64 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Its just natural that allies like ND/CT/p3ng/HR who has no DCs(When they are being targetted), could send more gal def to other allies than Ultores/BowS/FL who usual allready have tied up their members def fleets before "civlized" hours occurs.
uhuh now we are in total fantasy land, P3n sends as much oog def as anyone else who isnt ult, so why would we have more to give ingal? (Plus we attack much more, actually we are likely to have less fleets to offer)
No dedicated DCs does not mean you dont get called every night, bombarded with smses and tg messages. OFC you can ignore this and choose to send ingal instead, but so could any other alliance.
Besides which you are trying to defend ult from a charge I did not make.
I did not say they sent less, I said they sent about the same ingal to non ally members - meaning they did not send extra to justify the fact that they received more.