View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 18:07   #40
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Declaration of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
. After we gave CT their win last round they should know how stubborn App is but they chose to keep hitting. TGV winning is not that great either but it sure as hell is better than letting CT get anywhere near winning after slappin our offer.
It wasn't an offer, it was a demand. Nap or we ruin your round. The word ruin is important, it has been used several times by Apprime.

Quote:
I care about the game and enjoy the missery of others. Just because CT's way of politics backfired doesnt mean it's the mistake of App, it is YOUR mistake voila game over. Dont come here Forest and cry about ruining a round when all that is ruined is Ct's round. Thx pal.
It wasn't a mistake. There was no politics. Politics for us was a choice of nap you or get hit all round.

Quote:
You ppl need to learn to calm down, being this angry helps nobody. If you need a person to talk to i am here for you. PR out
I am not angry. Far from it. I am more disappointed.
Any alliance with as much class as Apprime claim to have, could find much better ways to behave.
All that has been proved this round is not who is better than who, or who wins or anything. All it proves is that Apprime will ruin the round of anyone who refuses to do as they are told.

And there is no class in that
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote