View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 00:28   #32
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: B&Q and the AC Unit that never was (a story!) - a milf features \o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I highly doubt you needed an AC unit that powerful. I mean it costed you £300 - your room is only 29 degrees Centigrade. No wonder your mum wasn't impressed.

£300 for something to make your room a bit cooler. Jeez. Just turn off a few computers and open a window. If that doesn't help, I really think that much money is a little excessive.

You have more money than sense, dude
I wanted maximum power because i had hoped i could place it in the hallway to cool two rooms and hall.
And i cant turn the PC off as i need it for work all day

your plan is a failure
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote