View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 20:50   #195
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tories to re-introduce Death-penalty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
But who built the infastructure which the now-privatised companies used?
For the most part, privatised companies. Railways certainly. (See Proteus's post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
In that sense it is the government which has provided you with the services.

If you use the thing in the present who cares when it was made?
I don't see why I should pay the government for something which isn't owned by the government.

Should I be paying AMD for the ability to use my Athlon XP?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote