View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:42   #17
rain

rain can only hope to improve
Re: ND whats your plan?

They really think they can roid race exi. Haha
Now both ND and exi go for easy roids. Along with their muppet alliances ofc. All that exi has to do is spend resources and they'll probably catch up if not even pass ND in score. But they have another advantage(s) also. They can recruit up to 30 members(yes they have scanners and cov oppers in tag, news scans show their scanners/cov oppers defending in ally with minimum posible eta). So I'm like 100% exi won't change anything atm. It would be wrong to break the NAP with ND. They will only break it in the last week, roid the shit out of ND, get tons of XP probably and easily win without even recruit any other members. And then, when round ends they'll go ''Haha, we wtfpwned you all with half member base'' which is kinda true.
Now, obviously ND has the ball. Going to war with exi alone would be suicide, they probably won't do it unless they get help from other alliances. But whos gonna help ND now? I, for once, although I'm like 100% anti exi, I wouldn't help ND, I'd even attack them when/if a war with exi starts. Why? Because they're dumb mofos, because they NAPed exi in the first place, because no respectable ally claiming/willing(lol) to go for #1 should NAP exi.
And there is the 3rd scenario, where whole Universe goes to war against exi, with organised attacks, defences(yes), fleetcatches. Utopical scenario really and I doubt even that will help stopping exi. It would be a nice beating exi would probably get though. But round kinda died a week ago, only ND and exi keep on playing atm.
Good luck ND, finding allies at this stage of round, keep it up exi, round's almost over.