View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2014, 10:53   #4
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 57 Alliance Stats

So Assassin was right when he said he thought we would have second highest number of incs and I was wrong when I said I was not so sure.

However the numbers on all the top alliances is surprising... where did all the launches come from!

I think those of us (myself included!) who were complaining that Black Flag were getting an easy round by napping were clearly wrong! If any could have been said to have had an easy round based upon their number of incs it is Spore or ND.

Incs per member (based upon number of members at end)
Ultores: 82.47 (I notice DeeJay rounded up!)
P3nguins: 65.19
Faceless: 54.23
Black Flag: 50.83
Howling Rain: 47.88 (let no one saying that attempting to avoiding wars gives HR easy rounds!)
Conspiracy: 44.54
Spore: 39.22
NewDawn 37
HEROES: 31.56
Vikings: 30.4

Just as importantly most alliances only managed to get just over 50% of incs to recall; Given the number of incs Ult had they are surprisingly on top.

Percentage of incs recalled:
Ultores: 57.34%
Spore: 56.77%
P3nguins: 55.51%
Conspiracy: 55.29%
Black Flag: 54.56%
Faceless: 53.07%
Howling Rain: 46.51%
NewDawn: 42.81%
Vikings: 35.92%
HEROES: 33.46%
(while it should be obvious I should point out this will not be representative of the number of waves landing - most alliance will be less likely to cover big waves than solo incs!) Before anyone gets the idea that this means you should attack HEROES I hit a couple of their planets this round while at war with Ult - they send so many retals you will wish you hadn't bothered!

I wonder if this will put a spoke in the wheels of those who want EVEN MORE offensive stats!

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 19 Jul 2014 at 11:08.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote