View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 19:46   #281
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher
...just about finished it, it was 2 weeks in when ur best DCs and players left, then assassin left, after that everyone knew aud wldnt be playing another rd. so my predictor of doom wasnt far off
tbh I know that posi and tobbe are great dcs but at no point did they do nearly as much dcing as they had for jenova in round 26 let alone vision so I dont think their leaving changed the avaliability or quality of dcing in the alliance, just made Londo moan a whole lot more, did not stop him doing most of the dcing
Audentes just failed to act as a team at the start of the round, got into a war too fast and being the first to lose the war (even if our side ultimatly won, we obviously as an individual alliance lost) lead to low activity.

for an alliance that you consider to have died 5th was a pretty good rank

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote