View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2010, 23:20   #106
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Vision/newdawn nap

The only valid argument for making an accurate prediction is based on roids and value, anything else is unpredictable factors that can go both ways. If the difference in income between alliance A and alliance B stays the same, then you have a linear graph and will be able to predict the exact tick where they will be equal. If this prediction fails, then it means something unpredictable has occured.

Ive made it a point in several posts, that my predictions were solely based on roids/value, nothing else. You still don't see that when you talk about score, it involves all predictable/unpredictable events over a certain time period.

Please keep basing your arguments on unpredictable events, it boosts my ego and i like it.

Its ****ing impossible to predict anything at all based on these graphs, because for all we know, someone does humanity a favor and drops a nuclear bomb on a certain Baltic country, effectively taking 30mill score away from Apprime. How is that for a prediction to slam in the table?

Also congratulations for missing the whole point with the prediction, to say that there was no need for any anti-apprime propaganda as long as Apprime was behind Ascendancy. Maybe it was a bit too good.

Last edited by HaNzI; 25 Apr 2010 at 23:29. Reason: added a point:
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote