View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2014, 00:04   #38
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

I'm all about changing things up. However, people will figure out an interesting strategy that others haven't considered. Then there's much whining to "fix" it or "nerf" it. Then it goes into a dark hole and dies the next round.

Like with military centers. Same with SK's/Structure defense argument.

Governments and race bonuses should definitely be tweaked around each round. Look at the stats, consider other changes being made, and tweak those to potentially open up several new options. As of now, it doesn't really make a difference. It should.

Population never matured into what it was designed to do. I'd honestly look at that first. There's room for expansion with it other than just sliders that affect a few things by some flat percentage...which isn't affected by race or government....everyone has "100" population, with no distinction between races and governments. Boring.

Stats, at this point, are the very least of PA's worries. The game mechanics need some love too, folks.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote