View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 16:26   #9
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Take my XBoX and I'll f***ing kill you

Thats ****ing unbelievable. Read up on it elsewhere too. Seems the grandaughter of the owners called to cops to evict the ring leader of the murderers as they were squatting. When he was in jail she boxed up his stuff, Xbox and all, and left them in her house down the road where she lived with the other victims.
As he was being taken away he threatened to come back, break into her house and kill her with a bat in her sleep.

He came back,found her house, with 3 guys and they killed everyone with aluminium bats and knives, in their sleep.
They couldn't even I.D. the 22 year old girl with dental records her face was so smashed in.

I hope they all fry up real nice.* BzzZzzZZzzZzzT*