View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 15:07   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The two word you don't want to hear at the dentist are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Well I'd refuse general if I was offered it, on the basis that if someone's going to be poking around in my mouth I'd like to be there to "supervise" as it were.
Well I've got to presume my dentist has some idea of what he's doing, and if he doesn't I'm unlikely to be able to help him out.

I'm going to trust him not to try to kill me not because I think doctors/dentists are above reproach but simply because if he wanted to hurt me or kill me he could, irrespective of whether I was awake.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote