View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 04:57   #43
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
xVx has not entered a round with agreements of sticking together with anyone while i HC'd. There has only been deals of fortavoidance from the start, and those deals has mainly been with other alliances(ND/CT/etc) than the ones you're refering to(Ult/App). I've only made locked naps midround after being gangbanged by 4+ allies to hit someone else. And those naps has not been with those 4+ allies. Feel free to check with various HC's(ND/CT/Ult/whoever). But why would you, you're not interested in getting to know facts. Troll on retard.
This round reminds me of r45 when Ult/xVx entered the round preblocked, refusing to break up even though they were stagnating the round.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote