View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 14:14   #17
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The round so far

SERIOUSLY.....

Maybe its because its early in teh morning and I am only up to check an attack so very short tempered....

BUT SERIOUSLY... I am starting to get pissed of at you lot. Are you guys such retards that you cant see beyond your own nose?!?!?!

A TGV/App war DOES NOT benefit either of us and only benefits you lot. It would be a bloody war and the rest of you would feed of our carcasses. I would not trust ND, Fang (since some people I trust are not in a command position so who knows whats being schemed in there), etc... with any sort of agreement.

ND has stated on numerous occasion their goal is to hit TGV till the end of the round. I have not been told otherwise.

Fang is a mess and I have no clue whos in charge. The people I interact with are gone. For all I know they might draw lots to see who HCs that day.

So with that kind of instability why would TGV/App break our agreement and accept the word of ND/Fang and turn on each other? Most likely scenario is that they would say yes, then help kill of 1 of us and then turn on the other. Its a no win scenario so why should WE agree to your fked up ideas of turning on each other?

Also I resent the fact that you keep stating we are not going for teh win. Let me make this clear... WE ARE GOING FOR THE WIN.

In case you cant read....

TGV IS GOING FOR THE WIN AND WE ARE PLAYING FOR THE WIN

Just because we are remaining true to our agreements does not mean we are playing for #2. We have seen what happens when alliances get greedy or mis-time things. We have learned from their mistakes and do not wish to repeat it. We know we are going to be getting incomings from CT come tuesday night. We could launch on them early but we are sticking by our agreement and come tuesday night we will be on opposite sides.

This whole thing about TGV declaring war on CT... seriously.... get your facts straight man. Learn how to read. Neither side has declared war on either. We suspected CT would join the Fang/ND block because thats what CT does. They try to keep #1 in check and give them incoming and make them work for the win. We expected that from them, they knew we expected it from them, its not any sort of war declaration. If you paid attention to what CT has done last few rounds you would see that coming.

GOD this is ridicules with you guys spouting your nonsense about TGV/App going to war.

Anyways thats my rant, heading back to bed. Wonder what I will think about this when I re-read it when I am fully awake.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote